In part one of this special interview, Dr. Mark Mattson and DIC publisher Steve Freed discuss Dr. Mattson’s research into brain aging and neurodegenerative disorders, and the positive effects of intermittent fasting in delaying aging and preventing diabetes.
To read the transcribed interview:
(If you have questions for Dr. Mattson, please use the contact form below the video to submit. He will respond to selected comments in a future post.)
View other videos in the series:
- Part 1: Intermittent Fasting: What is it? Recommend it?
- Part 2: Where and How Can We Start the Intermittent Fasting Program?
- Part 3: Preventing CVD, Diabetes, Alzheimers, and Many More Diseases
- Part 4: Studies on Intermittent Fasting
- Part 5: Searching for Proof of Disease Prevention
- Part 6: Getting Started with Intermittent Fasting
- Part 7: In the Event of a Diagnosis
- Part 8: Appetite Suppressants