In part five of this special interview with Dr. Mark Mattson, DIC publisher Steve Freed asks are there any studies showing that intermittent fasting can reduce oxidative stress and inflammation and prevent diseases?
(If you have questions for Dr. Mattson, please use the contact form below the video to submit. He will respond to selected comments in a future post.)
View other videos in the series:
- Part 1: Intermittent Fasting: What is it? Recommend it?
- Part 2: Where and How Can We Start the Intermittent Fasting Program?
- Part 3: Preventing CVD, Diabetes, Alzheimers, and Many More Diseases
- Part 4: Studies on Intermittent Fasting
- Part 5: Searching for Proof of Disease Prevention
- Part 6: Getting Started with Intermittent Fasting
- Part 7: In the Event of a Diagnosis
- Part 8: Appetite Suppressants