Tipirneni Software LLC
Free for first 30 days then requires subscription/iOS
A cloud-based HIPAA compliant inpatient rounding list for physicians, Rounds List is a universal iOS app that allows physicians to get rid of their paper rounding list and make a virtual cloud based list that is always updated. You can have multiple users for each account with all information automatically synced between all users in your account. In addition to keeping your inpatient list updated, messages can be added to each patient to remind team members of patient related information. These messages can be tasked to make sure they are completed before a patient is discharged. This is very useful as a sign-out system. Rounds List also uses Apple’s push notification system to allow any user to push a message to all users on the team for instant notification of team related information.
- Constantly updated patient list shared between all users for an account.
- Patient specific messages.
- Task system for patient messages that can be used as a sign-out system.
- Global messaging for all team members that can be pushed using push notification.
- Admin functions including users and facilities management.
- Unlimited users and facilities per account.
- HIPAA compliant security with SSL encryption of all data transmitted between devices and server.
- Checklist system to mark which patients have been seen.
- Universal iOS app that works on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Excellent for residency programs or private practices.
- Save daily lab values and see trends.
- Save clinical pictures.
- Designed and written by a physician for physicians.
Make your practice more efficient and try rounds list today.
Overall Impressions from Around the Web:
Seems to be a popular app among medical professionals using it although some support has been needed to fix minor bugs. The website for the designer is minimal for support but the designers do seem to be trying to keep the app up-to-date. Worth a trial for free if this fulfills a need — the paid subscription might need further consideration.
Rounds List (iOS)