Unbound MEDLINE connects you to over 20 million journal citations and abstracts from PubMed via your smartphone. Perform powerful searches and link to the publisher’s full text articles. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
Unbound MEDLINE allows you to:
- Search the PubMed database – 20+ million journal articles
- Link directly to full text journal articles
- See article relationships with Grapherence
- Perform advanced and evidence-based searches
- Share articles with colleagues
- Bookmark searches and articles as ‘Favorites’
What Is Grapherence?
Grapherence™ is Unbounds new interactive search that graphically represents the influence and interrelationships among journal articles. Tap the Grapherence button within a citation and instantly see how that article is related to others. Using this exclusive feature the researcher quickly uncovers difficult to find entries, determines overall significance, identifies clusters of thought, and locates seminal articles.
Overall Impressions from Around the Web:
Great app that is getting a positive reception and extends the PubMed universe a little further. Especially useful for medical students who seem the most enthusiastic so far.
PubMed Unbound MEDLINE (iOS)
PubMed – Unbound MEDLINE (Android)