$6.99/iOS and $8.11 Android
MOWA – Mobile Wound Analyzer – is an app for the advanced management of pressure ulcers, diabetes and vascular disease. A sophisticated and practical software tool to analyze images of ulcers, it may also be useful as a reference manual and guide for post-visual evaluation. For health professionals who heal wounds or want to learn how to heal wounds, this unique app works in a few steps:
- Photograph ulcer;
- Analyze the ulcer in a few moments;
- Read the treatment (EPUAP-NPUAP);
- Archive and / or print analysis
A wound healing tool for mobiles that works efficiently and effectively.
– You always know how to treat an ulcer;
– You always know the percentage of ulcer tissues (necrosis, fibrin, granulation);
– You always have the measurements of the surface area of the ulcer;
– You can store, print and send the results by mail
Why use MOWA?
– It is not invasive: it doesn’t make contact with the patient;
– It is objective: it follows international guidelines;
– It is a medical device: registered in the list of the Italian ministry of health as a class I A CE directives;
– It is fast; the analysis process takes less than 3 minutes;
– It is easy to use: just take a picture of the ulcer;
– It is unique in the world: it is the only app for mobiles with this utility.
– Patient record
– Healing process assessment comparing photos in time
– Graph charts of tissues percentages against time
To download for iOS: MOWA iOS
To download for Android: MOWA Android