Insu-Load: Holds the insulin and syringe steady and magnifies the syringe units. Protects vials from breaking when they fall on the floor. Can be put on the refrigerator door with its magnet.
Cost $15.95 or 2 for $24.95 For More Info click here
Insu-Load™…..for ease, safety, and confidence in insulin delivery.
Insu-Load™ is an injection aid device that stabilizes the vial and the syringe during
loading. The Insu-load™ has no moving parts and consists of a soft foam vial
holder and an acrylic magnifying column formed into one piece. The magnifying
column allows patients with impaired vision to easily view and monitor the correct
dosage. The magnifying column accommodates 30, 50 and 100 unit syringes, and
insures that the syringe is centered on the vial, thereby eliminating needle exposure.
The soft foam vial holder has a strong magnetic backing that permits single-
hand performance of the entire loading process. Sanitary design and a snugly
fitting sanitary cover insure vial protection and integrity during storage or travel.
Insu-Load™ is designed to increase the quality of diabetic self-care. Insu-Load™
is an excellent aid for patients new to the injection process or those with limited
hand dexterity. This simple device greatly reduces the potential of patient error
and reduces anxiety about accurate injection.
Magnifying column magnifies syringe markings to help the visually impaired measure insulin correctly and without air bubbles.
• Soft foam vial holder fully protects the insulin vial from accidental breakage.
• Sanitary design and a snugly fitting sanitary cover insure vial protection and
product integrity from contamination during storage or travel.
• The Insu-Load™ has no moving parts and accommodates 30, 50 and 100 unit
• The soft foam vial holder has a strong magnetic backing that permits singlehand-
performance of the entire loading process.
• The vial is very easy to load and discharge from the soft foam vial holder.
• The syringe is perfectly centered on the vial every time and needle exposure
is completely eliminated.
• Reduces anxiety about accurate injection and promotes patient independence.
• Erasable writing surface on the vial holder for noting the date that the vial
Cost $15.95 or 2 for $24.95
For More Info click here