Thursday, November 12, 2015 from 12:00PM EST to 1:00PM EST
The enduring material will be available from March 11, 2015 to March 17, 2016.
This activity is intended for US-based primary care physicians, diabetologists, endocrinologists, diabetes educators, and other healthcare providers involved in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with T2DM.
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETE
This activity consists of four sessions, each which should take approximately 1 hour to complete.
• Indications for initiating insulin replacement therapy in type 2 diabetes
• Post-prandial hyperglycemia effect on A1C
• ADA/EASD recommendation for “A1C trigger level” for treatment intensification
• Pharmacokinetics and place in therapy of available insulin products
• Strategies for individualizing insulin regimens
Nancy Bohannon, MD
St. Luke’s HospitalMark E. Molitch, MD
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Watch insulin experts live online via streaming video, participate in real-time Q&A, and earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™