A month by month review
2017 was book-ended by the ADA: the new 2017 guidelines were the most popular article in January, and in December the 2018 guidelines took center stage. Please take a look back with us at everything that happened in between. We thank you for your readership this year, and look forward to sharing the important diabetes news of 2018.
- January New ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes
- February The Future for Insulin Pump Companies:
Who Will Survive?
- March A Step Closer To A Cure: Reprogramming Beta Cells
- April Metformin and Aging
- May Type 1 Cured in Mice
- June ADA: Basal Oral Insulin Tablet Reduces Fasting Blood Glucose and HbA1c Levels Similar to Insulin Glargine in Patients with Type 2
- July Novel Antihypertensive Lowers HbA1c in People with Diabetes
- August Coffee Consumption and Mortality: The Final Word
- September EASD: First Oral Drug for Type 1 Diabetes – Tandem3 Study – Sotagliflozin
- October The Effects Of Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction On Glucose-Lowering Effect In T2D
- November 1-Hour Post-Prandial Glucose Predicts Risk For Type 2 Diabetes
- December A Summary of ADA’s New 2018 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes