By: SquareMed Software GmbH
Description: Developed by diabetics for diabetics. DiabetesPlus lets you administer your readings on your device and saves time by enabling you to send the data directly to your doctor. You are also able to print the export with your airprint-printer or export it directly into your Dropbox.
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basal rates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your Dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basal rates and insulin pump events for insulin pump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to colored indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diary
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your Dropbox or print it with your AirPrint-Printer
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulins (short and long acting) in settings
- Details: Seller: Daniel Wischer.
Released: November 10, 2013.
Requirements: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.