The Diabetes HealthMate from GlaxoSmithKline is an easy-to-use mobile app for your patients that can help them track your blood sugar readings over time and visually chart how those readings relate to other factors in their life, like mood, taking their meds on time, activity level, and diet. Diabetes HealthMate also has a variety of activities to help them make positive lifestyle choices that can assist with managing their diabetes.
Other features include:
- Reminders — including when to take and enter blood sugar readings, when to take medicinations, when to refill prescriptions, and when to exercise
- Daily questions about mood, medicine, eating habits, and exercise
- A detailed history of daily blood sugar readings
- A list of activities to help your patients eat healthier, exercise regularly, and take their medicine as directed by you
- Education about diabetes, risk factors, regular blood sugar testing, the importance of taking medicine daily as directed, blood sugar tracking, and more
- Sharing their diabetes management activities with others
The information they collect with this app can help them have more productive discussions with you.
To download the app just follow this link: Diabetes HealthMate (iOS)