By Coheso, Inc.
Got gestational diabetes? This App helps you track all of the factors that keep your blood sugar balanced during and after your pregnancy. Log nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. Also, you can record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. You can email the logbook as a PDF formatted report with charts that you can share with your doctor.
- Glucose logbook to track blood sugar levels
- Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
- Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
- Enter nutrition details for other packaged foods
- Record your own insulin types
- Track glucose, insulin, and medications
- Log when you ate
- Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
- Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
- See what you need to stay on track.
- Build a “favorites” list of foods and exercises for quick entry
- Create pre-set entry categories like “100 calorie snack” or “morning coffee with creamer”
- Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
- Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
- Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
- A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.coheso.com/nutridata
- Creates an automatic food journal that can be shared with doctors and clinicians
- Incorporates a regularly updated food and exercise database every time you update this App
- Does not require a connection to the internet, so you can stay connected to your health anytime, anywhere.
- Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
Details: Coheso, Inc.
Released: October 1, 2014.
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.