Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
iOS free with subscription
Academic Medicine, the journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges, serves as an international forum for the exchange of ideas, information, and strategies to address the major challenges facing the academic medicine community as it strives to carry out its missions in the public interest. The journal’s areas of focus include: education and training issues; health and science policy; institutional policy, management, and values; research practice; and clinical practice in academic settings.
Only available at this point for the iPad, The Academic Medicine app optimizes the best in digital technology to enhance a print-like reading experience with seamless multimedia integration, easy navigation, and more.
- Easy–to–read, full–text articles that you can share via email
- Adjustable text sizing with "pinch and zoom"
- Access to tables, figures, and supplemental content
- Ability to store or archive downloaded issues
- Speedy issue–browsing capability via Quick View
- Quick scrolling through abstracts
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Links to Academic Medicine online to view bonus features, including content published ahead of print, article collections, eBooks, and the complete issue archive
To download app: Academic Medicine (iOS)